GST Registration Free of Cost Process
GST was introduced in the year of 2017. However, it makes the taxation procedure comfortable, faster and more reliable than ever before, but still people who get confused about the process. Whether you are running any product-based or service-based business, you need to register GST first.
This is the point where most of the business entrepreneurs or professionals get confused about whether they are liable for getting their business registered under GST or not. Are you also among those individuals? If yes, then you need to get rid of this confusion as soon as possible.
But how it can be done?
For this, you need to learn about how to get GST registration free of cost, how to complete GST registration online and other facts about GST online.
Can I Get GST Registration Free of Cost?
It’s an obvious question that may hit every person’s mind when it comes to knowing the GST registration free of cost process. Actually, GST registration is absolutely free of cost. But you need to know how you can go through the GST registration process for free.
Are you getting a bit confused? If yes, then you should keep reading it.
Here, you are going to learn about a complete process for registering GST.
Who Does Need GST Registration?
GST registration is needed by a firm or individual professional who is going to supply or are supplying services or goods or even both things. According to section 22 and section 25 of the Indian CGST act 2017, it is needed to get a business (whether product-based or service-based) registered under GST 2017.
However, there are various goods or services, which aren’t covered by the GST act, such as liquor, petrol, etc. If you want to grab detailed legal information about CGST, you need to read the rule eight of CGST rules, 2017.
Now, it can be said that whether you are running a product-based or service-based business, you need to register GST. If you are making less than INR 20, 00000, you don’t need to file GST. It means that you are not liable for GST.
However, its really true that GST taxation system is easy and effortless, but due to lots of misconceptions about the same, most of the individuals get confused about it. If you are also among those people, you need to grab adequate information about the GST taxation system in India.
How to Get done GST Registration Free of Cost?
You may already have heard about that GST registration free of cost process, but you would surely like to learn how it can be done. If you are confused about how you can get GST registration done for free, you need to follow the stated below instructions.
- First of all, you need to visit at CBIC GST website.
- Here, you need to find out the “Service” option.
- Click on the Service option, and you will find the “registration” option.
- Click on the registration option or click on the New Registration option.
- By clicking on “New Registration”, you will be redirected to a page where you need to choose a user name and password.
- Once you complete the signup process for GST registration online, you need to open FORM GST Registration 01.
- Here, you need to provide the required details in the online form especially from serial numbers 1 to 4.
- Once you complete filling the details in part A of the online form, you need to go through the second part of the form.
- Here, you need to provide details from serial number 1 to 27 online.
- Having gone through part A and B, you need to upload or provide some documents to complete GST registration procedure.
- We at Solution to tax providing GST registration free of cost you can get the same from us https://solutiontotax.com/gst-registration-free-of-cost
What Are the Documents Required for GST Registration Free of Cost?
If you are assuming that by merely filling the information in the online GST form, you can be able to get a GST number for your business, you need to change your perception. You need to understand the fact that without uploading the required documents of your business and you, the GST registration process won’t be completed.
You need to provide a set of documents to complete your free of cost GST registration online. What are the documents required for completing GST registration free of cost online? For this, you need to check out the below points.
- You need to provide photographs as required in your online GST application form. For instance, you need to provide proprietary concern, managing/designated/authorized partners, or single partners, etc.
- Documents about the managing director of the company.
- Karta document i.e. Hindu undivided family documents.
- Proof of legal registration for the legal association of single or multiple individuals. You may also show a partnership deed.
- You also need to provide documents for your business premises. You need to clearly mention inform whether you are running your business on a rental or personal property.
- Financial documents such as bank account information with associated hard proof.
- Once you upload the required documents online, you need to click on the submit option.
- Having submitted of online GST application form, you will receive an application number or temporary number especially as acknowledge in legal Form GST registration 02.
- Now, you can use this reference GST number for future correspondence especially with authorities at the taxation department.
How to Keep Updated Regarding New Taxation System in India
If you want to run a business hurdle-free in India, you need to get all your legal documents or paperwork done. without GST registration, you may not be able to run your business legally in India. So, it’s compulsory that you should get GST registration done for your business.
Obviously, you would like to contribute to the development of the country. Thus, it is essential that you should follow all the government rules especially taxation rules and regulations. This is the main reason why you need to keep yourself updated regarding the latest taxation laws in India.
If you want to know about any sort of information about GST taxation , you can visit our website solution to tax www.soltuiontotax.com or the official website of the ministry of India.
Small details of GST returns
The taxpayer records all his outward supplies (interstate as well as intrastate B2B and B2C sales including purchases under reverse charge and interstate stock transfers made during the tax period) of goods and services in details in this form. This has to be mandatorily done by the 10th of the next month (GSTN is frequently changing the due date of filing GSTR1. So, keep checking announcements).
It is available after the 11th of the next month for the recipients to see and validate the information therein. After the seller filed GSTR-1 with all the details of outward supply either monthly or quarterly, the recipients can check it with his dashboard.
Consolidated monthly tax return of inward and outward supply, period to which the return pertains, turnover details, final aggregate-level inward and outward supply details, tax liability under CGST, SGST, IGST, details about ITC, cash, and liability ledgers, details of other payments such as interests, penalties, and fees.
It is a Quarterly return used by composition taxpayers. It contains the total value of supply made during the period covered by the return. The rate of composition GST is 1% and 5% in case of restaurant. No ITC is available with the composition taxpayers.
GSTR-9/GSTR-9A (for composition taxpayer)
This is the annual return, which the taxpayer has to file by 31st December of the coming financial year. It is nothing but the accumulation of all 12 monthly details of GSTR-3B/GSTR4 filing of the taxpayer. It would also include the amount of tax paid during the year, including details of exports or imports.
This is the reconciliation details of GSTR 9. Audit form that needs to be filed by every taxpayer who is liable to get their annual reports audited when their aggregate turnover exceeds Rs.5 crores in a financial year.
Our Plans & Services