ITR Return File Online – Step-by-step Guidelines
ITR return file online is really help full whether you are a resident or NRI, you always need to pay taxes liable on you. Income tax return is a process that helps you explaining about your source of income, deductions and liable taxes on the same. So, if you want to run your business or profession legally in India, you need to be a tax payer.
In order to pay your tax on time, you need to unveil the benefits of ITR return file online option. Yes, you can file ITR using online system. By visiting at the official website of income tax department, you can easily collect desired information about e-tax filing online.
Do you still have various doubts regarding ITR return filing online? If yes, then you need to keep reading this informative post.
What Is ITR Return File Online?
When it comes to filing income tax return, you need to look at nowhere else but online income tax return system. Yes, with the advent of internet, it has become possible to file your ITR online. For this, you need to know the importance of ITR return filing process online.
Actually, income tax return is nothing else but a form where Indian taxpayers officially declare their income sources, deductions and yes tax payments. The official process of filing ITR whether online or offline is called income tax filing. When you decide to file income tax return online, it is called e-tax filing or online ITR filing.
Here one point should be noted that there are different types of income tax return forms – from ITR one to ITR seven. These official forms are used for filing different types of income taxes.
How to File Income Tax Return Online
Whether you are into a service-based or product-based business, you always need to pay income taxes. Yes, if you are making more 2.5 lakhs, you are eligible for filing income tax return. If you are assuming that you may hide your income sources from government, you are going to make a wrong decision.
If you want to lead a hurdle-free life, you need to file income tax return on time. Now, with the advent of online income tax return filing system, you can easily file your ITR even without leaving your home.
But how can I file income tax return online? For this, you need to keep reading stated below instructions.
- First of all, you need to visit at the official website of income tax department of India.
- Here, you need to click on ITR return option.
- You first need to know the type of income tax you are liable to pay.
- Now, you need to provide your details such as income sources, deductions and anticipated taxes.
- You also need to grab complete details about ITR return file online process.
- Once you complete online ITR return filing process, you will need to pay your tax online.
Can I Do ITR Return File Offline?
The easiest answer to above asked question is a big yes. Of course, you can easily file ITR return offline. For this, you need to follow stated below instructions.
- If you are going to file ITR return first time, you first need to grab adequate information about the same by visiting at the nearest income tax office in your city.
- Here, you need to provide details about your business or profession. You need to confirm whether you come within the boundaries of paying income tax in India or not.
- If you are legally eligible for paying taxes on your income, you need to learn the process of how to file ITR return offline.
- Officials at the income tax office at your city can guide you about everything – from evaluating your income sources to choosing ITR form.
What Are the Benefits of ITR Return File Online?
Whether you are going to file ITR return first time or you are habitual of doing so, you always need to know the benefits of filing ITR return online or offline in India. Yes, filing ITR return in India brings lots of benefits.
Are you getting a big confused?
If yes, then you need to check out stated below key benefits of filing ITR return online in India.
- If you have been filing ITR for last three years, you can use your ITR form for financial benefits such as getting a bank loan approved.
- When you file ITR regularly every year, you will be considered among the honest citizens of India.
- Paying income tax regularly helps you making your business or profession authentic and legal in India.
- When you file ITR each year, you won’t need to worry about legal trap. It means that you won’t need to worry about income tax raid or police raid at your business premise.
- ITR return file online helps you filing ITR from home. It means that you won’t need to wait in long queues in order to pay taxes.
ITR Return File Online for NRI
It’s usually assumed that most of the non resident Indians assume that they aren’t liable to pay taxes in India, but it is not true. If you are also among those NRIs, you need to get rid of this perception. You need to accept the fact that even NRI have to file ITR return.
Since NRIs find it difficult to file ITR from abroad, they avoid going through traditional ITR return file process. But now with the advent of internet, it has become possible to file ITR return even from any corner of the world.
Are you still confused? If yes, then you need to learn how NRIs can go through ITR return file online process.
- You need to visit at the official website of income tax department.
- Here, you need to choose ITR return filing option for NRI.
- By clicking on ITR filing for NRI, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you need to choose a right ITR return file form online.
- Now, you need to provide information about your income sources, provide documents, etc.
- It’s time to submit your online ITR return file application.